Friday 2 December 2016

nathaniel rateliff once in a great while

Lyrics from valclaracampoamor.blogspot.com
nathaniel rateliff once in a great while Lyrics, singer by NATHANIEL RATELIFF

we could bail out either side, or take a rest
find me in the corner with your nervous laugh
in my hesitation don't you pass
i might be the only fool who cares

but don't you feel like you're under this wave (of staggering charm[?])

one was set to carry you, and never came
i was laying hungry but surprised to be
but i sure love the way that you (lingered here/linger dear[?])

once in a great while i could be (so bright/right[?])
and more than i can say it just feels awfully right
(and borrowing every angle 'till it's centered in 'i'[?])

don't be so bashful
it's me in the shadows
and i'm laying, groaning
until you find a way back to me
until you find a way to soothe me

well tell me, it's starlight
it's stars in your eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.