Wednesday 2 November 2016

tory lanez a week straight

Lyrics from valclaracampoamor.blogspot.com
tory lanez a week straight Lyrics, singer by TORY LANEZ

[intro:]
no, i believe nothing in art is inappropriate. i paint what i see
we're going to have to insist that the face be removed
absolutely not!
look you son of a bitch

[hook:]
same clothes on me for a week straight
pray the lord help me for my peep's sake
when my mama died i became a soldier
papa couldn't save him
i was out there gettin' paper hol' up
[x2]

[verse 1:]
mac 11 barcodes in my arsenal
lil' nigga lost cause ah it's fargo
pray to lord every night repentin' every weekend
we was really in the beef and i was really reachin'
colt.45 bands from my younger pants
see my older niggas die up in they younger years
ask my brother what the fuck i'm supposed to tell his mother
or is sister, and his cousin, plus his little brother
so we ride for him, campaign slide thru
just the team, just some beef my mother cry for
copin' with the pain, smokin' in the rain
movin' macaulay culkin, hopin' that it chain

[hook]

[verse 2:]
should we ride til the wheels fall
pay these tickets for your biscuit if it's will call
and when this thief come and tell you i'm a lil dog
stone cold we just wanted that control lil nigga hold up
i'm with my niggas rollin' in this whip, it's stolen
off a fifth of hogan if you chick is scoldin'
the whip get open and your bitch get open
shit, this shit is sinister hangin' ironic
my powers are minister nigga
for that side i will ride i will finish a nigga
catch them how i rolled em
shootin' photos of the job
young fargo i'm just tryna let it all go, listen

[hook]

[verse 3:]
lil sister cryin', she got multiple structures
takin' needles every night just to hold a discussion
you don't know that pain nigga you don't know that rain
baggin' niggas for they change you don't know that shame
you never fucked up on a re up you don't know that change
walkin' into dot nigga you ain't show that chain
you ain't sleep in no park you had a home to stay
i was down and dirty tryna get a pound of 30
niggas hated on me, threw dirt on my name
there's hurt in my veins, lightin' this purple the flame
i'm confused in this lost world
my daddy's daughter was a lost girl
and she my sister she love me when i was younger
and told me fuck with the music
instead of holdin' my gun up
she told me that maybe if i prayed
he gon bring the sun up for me
tryna switch the situation with this gun up on me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.