Thursday 29 September 2016

jeremih already

Lyrics from valclaracampoamor.blogspot.com
jeremih already Lyrics, singer by JEREMIH

[hook:]
i ain't even gotta call her she sweating me already
i ain't even gotta ask for it she letting me already
anything you've done, done did it already
[?] done did it already

[verse 1:]
i ain' even gotta call her cause she sweating me already
if you know a thing about her she letting me already
ask for it get it already
shorty let me hit it already
tell 'em bring more bottles they thirsty already
party don't get started 'til my posse all ready
niggas know i'mma kill it already
i got twenty bad bitches they all ready

[bridge:]
thumbing through it i'm checking
ya you know we still buy them women
you rolling up and get to checking
by them bitches getting naked in here
and they blowing strong and they going in already
and i'm off and i'm going with 'em already

[hook]

[verse 2:]
i ain't even gotta call her cause she sweating me already
wonder what i'm gonna call her when she flexing with a nigga
youngin' been rich already
lookin' like i just hit a lick already
i ain't even got to buy them i copped them already
got them already rocked them already
ya i'm stunting, been getting it already
catch me around a bunch of real niggas they all ready

[bridge]

[hook]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.