Thursday 29 September 2016

raury what goes up

Lyrics from valclaracampoamor.blogspot.com
raury what goes up Lyrics, singer by RAURY

[raury:]
it's because it's my dream mama, it's what i wanna do with my life mom. this is, it's my life, it's what i wanna do with my life

[raury's mom:]
i mean you make me think if you made it then, your head would be so fucking big, that there wouldn't be no room for nothing else but what you think. what makes you think i don't wanna see you grow? what makes you think i'm hating on you? are you serious? are you really serious?

[raury's mom:]
i don't need blood against blood. i ain't going against nothing, i want, but i want you to realize: there's a way of going to do it. when you think you got all your heart, everything in this one basket. what you trying to do, you wanna put everything, and just listen to what you said: it comes before everything. in your eyesight it may come before everything, but to me, it's not. your gonna get your education. just like you have the possibility of coming up, believe me you'll fall your ass right back down, because of that fucking attitude


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.